Technical Services Manager
Our award-winning team create space that help businesses succeed. Combining the strength of a national contractor with the skills of a highly experienced design and fit-out team and completing one-off projects up to £40+ million in value. Willmott Dixon Interiors is currently looking to recruit a Technical (Building) Services Manager to join our projects based in the London/South region.
Candidates should ideally be able to to manage from the preconstruction, through the tender and design development period and to ensure the production of high quality information and accurate costs, then monitor operations effectively ensuring the services are delivered to agreed plans, timescales and costs, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards. You will be joining a supportive company that will develop your career and hope to offer you a career of a lifetime.
The main aspects of a Technical Services Engineer at Willmott Dixon are to:
* Provide guidance and instruction to the site management team
* Review the design/installation drawings/packages for build ability and presentation standards
* Conduct site reviews and inspections for quality, access & maintenance
* Maintain a good working relationship with M&E subcontractors
* Ensure that any specification anomalies are resolved and agreed with consultants/clients/WD
Essential and Desirable Criteria
* Have a good understanding of appropriate M&E and services legislation
* Have experience of a variety of M&E projects
* Have commercial acumen
* Experience of interpretation of project documentation and developing appropriate strategies
* Good standard of mathematical ability
* Appropriate CSCS card
* First Aid at Work certificate
* Able to travel independently to work
* Working towards MCIOB
* Working towards SMSTS certificate
* Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc)
In return We reward our people generously with a competitive salary and a market-leading benefits package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, discounted or full private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. Applicable roles will benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
Additional Information At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible. We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
About Us We are proud to be part of the Willmott Dixon family; a privately-owned contracting and interior fit out group in the UK. With a rich history, amazing track record and strong values, this partnership makes us a stronger and more progressive organisation, allowing us to share knowledge and take on bigger and better projects.