Promotions and Sales Executive Part-Time
About the role
Are you a Sales Executive looking for a new opportunity? Want to work for the UKs leading Photographic Portrait studio based right here in Bristol and Bath? Do you love the Arts and Photography?
Clifton Photographic have an exciting opportunity available for an individual to join us as a Sales Executive.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Confidently and professionally engage and approach with potential customers, selling our bespoke portrait experiences from our prestigious promotional locations throughout the region.
- Deliver a fantastic and transparent customer sales experience, ensuring that each individuals needs are understood
- Make recommendations on products that meet the customers requirements and guide them through the sales process
- Provide advice and assistance with any queries
- Meet daily and weekly targets
- Professionally represent Clifton Photographic and our brand
Clifton Photographic Sales Executives work a variety of flexible patterns which can typically be tailored to meet your requirements.
- Flexible hours to suit and fit in around the school and nursery runs
- Flexible days to suit
- 12 to 40 hours per week available
- Shifts tailored to suit you between 4-6 hours per day
- New and exciting locations to sell at each week
- Weekly rota only, so we are able to work around your schedule
- immediate start
- Good hourly basic of £10 per hour combined with uncapped commissions and bonus'. You could earn £150 per 6 hour shift.
You will ideally come from a sales and marketing background, however we will consider someone who has good life experiences and a positive attitude, that are relevant to the position.
You will take pride in engaging with customers face-to-face and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service; ideally you will have experience in a sales background and are looking for the next step in your career. A desire to meet and exceed target is a very positive trait to have in this position that will aid success. A full and valid UK driving license with car, will also be of benefit.
*Previous applicants within the last 3 months need not apply*
Why Clifton Photographic?
Clifton Photographic, have been leading the way in U.K portraiture now for the last 20 years, starting from humble origins to now being the UKs largest photographic portrait studio and happily based, right here in the South West. A quarter of a million customers cant be wrong! We provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'. Our first employee is still with us after 21 years whilst many other have now passed the 5,10 and 15 year mile stones. We consider this to be the pillar of our success. Great staff that stay with us.
We will also recognize and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary and very achievable OTE of £37,500 PRO-RATA PA.
We are committed to being the best company to work for