Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
NOW are looking for an exceptional candidate to define our marketing strategy and build go-to-market plans that are simply brilliant. This role will evaluate marketing performance and play a pivotal role in shaping future strategies. Reporting into the Strategy & Planning Controller you will be responsible for embedding insight-led decision making into the team.
What you'll do:
* Develop clear marketing strategies based on robust analysis and stakeholder input
* Lead quarterly and annual marketing evaluations, resulting in recommendations on new opportunities, strategy revisions or potential challenges to the marketing plan
* Run the Go-To-Market process for all content and product launches to ensure full integration comms plans that are simply brilliant
* Be the custodian for consumer segmentations and brand KPI measurement & reporting
* Work closely with research, proposition, customer management and sales teams to ensure the marketing plan ladders up to delivering the overarching goals.
What you'll bring:
* A love and passion for TV
* A customer champion & insight led
* Strong analytical mindset to draw out hypothesis led conclusions
* Understanding of customer insight and data analysis to evaluate performance and opportunity
* Proven experience in a managerial marketing strategy role with excellent planning and execution skills
* Great communication skills with a passion for presenting and building strong relationships
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to NOW. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.