Senior Product Owner - Flexible Working Available
London based (please only apply if able to work 3 days per week in this location post Covid)
Salary & Benefits: £68,139 - £75,710 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours and agile working practices to give you good work-life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and inspiring Product Owner to join the Risk Value Stream in LBG's Group Transformation division! You'll have the opportunity to lead a cross-functional team and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the product vision - delivering value for users and key partners across the organisation. Passionate about the power of data, we are using the latest tools and technologies to drive real transformation of business capabilities.
As our Product Owner you will join our Capital & Controls Lab who are focused on making it easier and faster for the business to make great decisions. Working collaboratively with our partners in the Risk Division, you will utilise agile delivery methods, technology and design thinking to deliver innovative solutions that tackle the most important business problems.
We are building a platform to transform the way the bank models its credit risk - enabling the business to simulate different scenarios that help us to understand how our portfolios perform under different conditions. This ensures that we maintain a robust capital position and continue to keep the bank and our customers safe in an unpredictable operating environment. This is a key strategic focus for the Group, and for our regulators.
What are we looking for in you?
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a Product Owner/Manager, ideally in Financial Services.
- You have experience of leading and working with cross-functional Agile delivery teams.
- You're able to navigate a large organisation and influence a range of stakeholders to drive delivery.
- You're collaborative and curious, working with others to explore new ways to test and learn
- You make good decisions - seeking data and evidence to guide you and not being afraid to say "no".
- Technical proficiency - able to discuss and consider technology solutions with engineers.
- Credit Risk experience a plus.
What you'd get in return:
A collaborative learning and inclusive environment that supports your career goals, development and encourages knowledge-sharing. Flexibility to try new things while you build the future you want in a diverse, exciting and energising environment that focuses on equal opportunity and career progression.
We champion personal and professional development and as a leading digital organisation provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance related bonus;
- Generous pension contribution;
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays;
- Flexible cash benefits and wider corporate benefits.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.