Local Business Manager - Uxbridge
Are you super sociable? Fanatical about detail? Passionate about working with businesses in the local community? Then becoming a Genius level Local Business Manager at Metro Bank could be the job for you!
As a Local Business Manager (LBM) you are the store’s brand ambassador for our local business banking customers. Dealing with a variety of businesses, you will be on hand to make sure our customers have a swift and easy experience opening their accounts and taking care of all of their needs once they are set up to bank with us.
So what would you be doing?...
• Knowing "who's who" in your local business community to spread the word about our amazing services
• Originating and developing relationships with new business customers; allowing us to acquire, keep and grow our deposit and lending portfolio
• Organising fantastic events for both new and existing customers. This gives local businesses the opportunity to network with each other as well as check out what Metro Bank has to offer
• Supporting your team with an amazing eye for detail, reviewing new account applications to ensure all details have been correctly input to protect your customers and the bank from any potential risk
• Creating the ultimate business dream team, working closely with your store's Local Director to support and coach store colleagues to deliver amazing service to our business banking customers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
Prepared to stick at something – we wonder what might be the issue if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of all that is local business banking
• You will have up to date knowledge of the businesses in your local area – knowing "who's who", the movers and shakers, and all that is going on
• Understand the risks and regulations around working with business customers
• Coach and inspire your colleagues in Store so that they understand business banking and give our customers amazing service
• Proven developer of new business, ideally with a background in winning deposits and new business customers