Sales Representative - Flexible Working Available
We have an opportunity for a confident Sales Representative working at our Head office in Bardon Hill.
About the role
You will deliver professional, customer focused sales for the Ready-mix business within the Regional Customer Centre to agreed KPIs and SLAs. Other elements to the role include:
- Raise the profile of Aggregate Industries (AI) within the designated sales territory and/or key accounts
- Receive and process all sales enquiries including quotation and contract entry
- Price and process cash sale payments
- Timely and accurate allocation / filing of customer purchase order information
- Achieve sales targets and overall business goals through the establishment, maintenance and improvement of business relationships and market knowledge within a designated territory
- Work closely and collaboratively with business units, and to provide service solutions that meet and exceed our customer service specification
- Win new business, either directly or through partners
- Proactively identify, target, chase and secure attractive business opportunities
- Identify, manage and track all opportunities within a geographic margin centre in line with the territory plan and build relationships with prospective customers and influencers
- Seek and establish market knowledge, competitor activity, customer activity and action in line with commercial policy
What will you bring?
- Experience in sales
- Strong IT skills
- Good product knowledge
- Information seeking/questioning techniques
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- Selling and negotiation skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.