Sales Executive - Flexible Working Available
Do you love Cadbury chocolate?
Be the favourite parent of your child’s classroom by representing the world’s largest snacking company!
As the world’s leading chocolate maker, Mondelez have melted many hearts (including our own) with brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita and Ritz. We understand that juggling parenthood and a career can be a challenge. That’s why we have some flexibility to accommodate for breakfast or after school clubs by providing slightly longer hours on some days so you can work less hours on others. As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Work 24 hours per week (Tue, Wed & Thu are preferred but we can be flexible!)
- Develop in-store relationships with key decision makers in major grocery retailers
- Cover Norwich, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas
- Use data and influence to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increase sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, driving compliance and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Manage your own territory, delivering 100% coverage
In return we will offer you:
- £9.00 per hour + up to 20% bonus + Paid mileage + Paid holiday + Frequent incentives (£11,232 per annum)
- Frequent prizes and rewarding incentives to acknowledge your hard work
- A sense of pride working for the team who won ‘Team of the Year’ at the FMBE 2015 awards
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox, Taste Card and FUN!
Please note that you must have a full UK driving licence and your own reliable vehicle. Are you our next investment? All aboard the chocolate ship!