Vehicle Technician - Nationwide - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
Become a Technician at Sytner Group
We are actively looking to recruit Qualified Vehicle Technicians in our prestigious dealerships throughout the UK. We look for people based upon their attitude and personality, if you are not working for one of our current brands, don’t be put off, Sytner Group has the training and facilities to help you make the next big step in your career.
Getting involved in the nuts and bolts of everything automotive, our highly skilled teams of technicians work to always ensure that our customers experience great customer service.
Our people are our most valuable asset.
We offer all of our colleagues extremely attractive benefits, our Technicians also enjoy:
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology
- Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling
- Career & Skill development and industry qualifications
- Industry leading salaries
- Bonus and Incentive Schemes
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
As the UK’s largest prestige motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.