Bookkeeper - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Property Bookkeeper Position
We are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper with experience in Property Lettings Account or Accountancy Practice seeking a role in a fast-growing firm which specializes in the real estate sector.
- Raising demands for both rent and service charges when due plus any other charges required
- 2 years of relevant experience in accounting specifically within the residential property management industry.
- Experienced in preparation of Service Charge accounts & Rental Statements for Landlords.
- Prepare balance reconciliations monthly, specifically the rent, service charge and direct recovery funds.
- Banking and posting payments to various tenants/landlords’ accounts
- Logging all BACS payments to tenants/landlords’ accounts
- Assist FC with month-end reviews including VAT, bank reconciliations and management reports
- Assist the FC with any new property setups or transitions out of the portfolio
- Set-up new clients & properties on property management system and general ledger
- Assist in all financial matters affecting the properties and support with ad-hoc reports as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This is a part-time role, in a busy office, therefore the ability to remain calm under pressure is essential. The successful candidate must:
- Must be a proficient user of account software Xero
- be computer literate and have some experience of management accounts.
- Have 2-3 years of minimum experience in lettings or estate agency would be preferable
- It is expected that this role would be reporting to Financial Controller.
- Be ideally studying towards an accountancy qualification or already qualified.
- Be comfortable taking on responsibility and have an ability to communicate confidently with accountants and non-accountants.
Remuneration: £25,000 to £30,000 a year (pro-rata). Competitive salary, annual salary review, annual discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, private health care, discretionary accountancy training sponsorship, employee assistance programmes.
Apply for Bookkeeper - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly