Customer Service Executive - Part time (25 hours)
Benefits: In addition to our support and training the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits
: ● 16 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
● Access to annual travel card loan & cycle to work scheme
● Excellent pension scheme with matched contributions
● Flexible work during school hours
The Hearts of London Group Ltd The award-winning Hearts of London Group consists of three leading Hatton Garden jewellers, specialising in bespoke diamond and gemstone jewellery: Hearts of London, Queensmith Master Jewellers & Holts Gems.
We have an expert team of gemologists and master goldsmiths committed to crafting stunning engagement rings, wedding rings and fine jewellery to the highest of quality, tailored especially for our clients. You will be located in the Group’s newly refurbished Marketing and Production Headquarters at 98 Hatton Garden (Holts Gems).
We are looking for a part-time Customer Service Executive to act as first point of contact for all online enquiries (live chat, form submissions and email), ensuring accurate information is stored in the group CRM, whilst delivering exceptional customer service and making sure all leads are qualified when adding to the diary. You will also be required to field incoming calls during busy periods.
● Manage, respond & track online form submissions, email enquiries and incoming customer calls
● Manage and respond to live chat enquiries through group websites, with key focus on converting chats into in-store appointments
● Respond to general enquiries and assign to sales team where appropriate ● Ensure group CRM data is clean and being used according to best practices
● Support the marketing team on adhoc projects when required
● Support sales team in retail operations when required (lunch cover)
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
● Proven customer service experience in a digital setting
● Strong communication skills and a confident, personable phone manne
r ● Experience using CRM systems a bonus
● The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
● Strong computer skills and experience using Apple Macs
● A friendly and approachable personality and enjoy working in a team If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, this is an ideal role for you!