FOOD & BEVERAGE ADMINISTRATOR - THE WALDORF HILTON, LONDON - Flexible Working Available
A Food and Beverage Administrator oversees and is responsible for training, budgeting, and developing relationships that deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing stock, suppliers, and the team.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Administrator, you oversee and are responsible for training, supporting and motivating the Back of House Team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Administrator will also be required to oversee stock levels, manage budgeted forecasts, liaise with suppliers, and ensure that health and safety are top priorities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for Back of House Department and ensuring consistent high standards
- Manage, train and develop the Back of House team
- Ensure crockery, cutlery and glassware are ordered and controlled in line with business levels for both conferences/events and transient customers
- Control stock levels and complete stock takes to ensure minimum stock losses
- Manage stock ordering to ensure par levels are maintaines
- Understand stock loss occurrences and implement measures to prevent losses
- Ensure back of house areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards
- Raise all purchase orders in line with business forecasts and reconcile invoices regularly
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure best quality products are received within budget
- Manage forecasts, budgets and capital equipment requests
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
- Work with all departments, including finance, to ensure good working relationships
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel's Management
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A baseline understanding of IT systems
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure on own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in same or similar role>
- Experience in hotel/leisure industry Previous experience in the same or similar role as well as experience in the hotel or leisure industries is a plus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!