Customer Service Consultant - Part Time Available
At Royal London we believe our difference is our strength. We are looking to recruit Customer Service Consultants who are interested in part-time and full-time opportunities in our Wilmslow office.
In addition to full time roles, we have a population of part-time employees that work a range of shifts (minimum of 18 hours) between Monday to Friday 08.00 – 18.00. After your two-weeks training (full-time hours) we are open to discussing working patterns that work for you.
Our customers are diverse and to continually meet their needs we are looking for people from all backgrounds to join us, bring new thinking, challenge ours and add value daily. So regardless what sector you have worked / work in, we want to discuss aligning our expertise and your passion.
We aspire to provide industry leading levels of customer service, motivating our customers to not only give us positive feedback, but recommend the service we provide. To help us achieve this, as a Customer Service Consultant, you will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service to Financial Advisers and customers, delivering an industry leading level of customer service and continuously finding ways to help our Financial Advisers, Customers and Royal London achieve their strategy and objectives.
What will you be doing
- Undertaking customer service administrative
- Managing incoming enquiries via multiple mediums including phone, email and written correspondence.
- Be accountable for the resolution of all queries; working as part of a team to ensure that all customers (employers, Financial Advisors and Members) receive the highest level of customer service.
- Proactively maintaining customer data to ensure accuracy of content and that we meet regulations.
You will also help review internal processes and help manage workflow to ensure consistency amongst the team, taking the opportunity to suggest improvements and support the overall team goals and business strategy.
What we’re looking for
- A dedicated and enthusiastic individual who aligns to the Royal London Values
- An open mind and the ability to learn and take on new challenges
- A real passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Customer service experience gained within the Financial Services industry, and a good understanding of pensions is advantageous but not essential
Analytically minded with excellent communications skills including a polite and professional telephone manner.
Skills that will help you in
- High levels of commitment, strong customer empathy and a desire to help all customers, no matter how challenging the request.
- You will be proactive in your approach to your work and change within the workplace.
- You will be the face or voice of our brand and a very high level of professionalism is expected at all times. Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
We use a range of IT systems to support our clients. Although we’ll help you learn how to use these systems, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning teams. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief
The first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.