Bordereaux Analyst - Flexible Working Available
To assist in delivering a first-class service ensuring that the Business has the data necessary to allow for timely and accurate analysis of binder and lineslip business
The role includes responsibility for:
• Working towards improving the availability of data over time through discussions with underwriters /Coverholders / Brokers in relation to the provision of good quality bordereaux in a timely manner.
• Championing the company values and working in accordance with the organisational behaviours.
• Being aware of and complying with the relevant rules and regulations in relation to financial crime & conduct.
• Communicating effectively to ensure that the service operates as required.
• Setting-up facilities in BDX, including meta-data related to bordereaux submission.
• Locating submitted bordereaux in dedicated email in-boxes or repositories.
• Running quality control checks against each submitted bordereau.
• Understanding the TMK mandatory and conditional fields required in each bordereau type according to the published requirements.
• Produce front sheets / mapping information to outsource provider for each policy.
• Submitting approved bordereaux for processing to the relevant Bordereaux system by outsource supplier.
• Submitting of checked maps to Team Leader for final signoff.
• Providing guidance to outsource supplier where mapping has failed and resolution of queries.
• Checking of data processing by outsource supplier.
• Resolving processing issues on bordereaux data.
• Recording completion of bordereaux processing.
• Providing Coverholder data submission guidelines for DA as required.
• For acceptable bordereaux, filing copies to TMK's document management system.
• Recording to the prescribed standard the reasons for data quality "failure" and rejected bordereaux
• Contribute suggestions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the service.
• Follows prescribed process and procedures accurately and diligently and prepare updates for review and sign off when required.
• Ad hoc tasks as required.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Organised, thorough and methodical administrator.
• Focus on attention to detail.
• Good communicator.
• Take ownership of Coverholder / Broker issues when required.
• Knowledge of the insurance market is advantageous but not essential.
• Must be a team player and Take ownership of tasks.
• Providing support to other members of staff.
• Accurate and timely.