Senior Management Consultants - Flexible Working Available
Please Note: There is flexibility to be based out of Bristol, but the right candidate would have a three-month period where they were expected to be in London most of the week to build their networks
PA values cognitive diversity
Amongst its leadership. PA recognises that employees may need an appropriate balance between work and family, and are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements. Occasional home-working will be possible. The key is that the candidate has a growth mindset and is keen to build and extend PA’s profile and reputation in a range of service industry clients. We need you to solve problems for our clients. It might be that the successful candidate(s) have had a career break and hence their network needs re-invigorating. We will support with this. We look forward to your application.
Work for a Unique Innovator at PA Consulting :
PA Consulting’s Operational Excellence Group helps to transform the way their clients work. They help some of the world’s largest companies to keep their promises to customers at the lowest possible cost. This is whilst embracing productivity, technological disruption and regulation. This gives PA’s customers significant competitive advantage. PA is unique as a premium management consultancy who also provides end-to-end product design-to-launch via their Cambridge Technology Centre. We are pureplay management consultancy, not encumbered by an audit parent and so we can serve our clients without conflict. PA brings Ingenuity to Life for its clients.
PA is looking for two leaders in the Operational Excellence business to delivery outcomes for clients in the area of Supply Chain and Back Office/Shared Services
The role offers the opportunity to:
• Act as a thought-leader in the area of Operational Excellence to continuously challenge the status quo and deliver innovative thinking for new and existing clients.
• Articulate and deliver new and innovative ways of working to existing clients (ideally you will have a network required in transport/travel/logistics or manufacturing or life sciences) and future clients.
• Deliver a go-to-market strategy and value proposition that will impact key target organisations within above sectors.
• Be able to understand, navigate and succeed in complex competitive tendering and procurement processes.
• Build and extend PA´s profile and reputation across the full range of organisations, to fully capitalise on Operational Excellence and broader transformational consulting opportunities.
• Be able to act as a trusted advisor to both private and public sector clients, delivering insight and expertise on the digital disruption hitting supply chains or shared service functions.
• Lead and develop fit-for-purpose project teams to deliver Supply chain optimisation, or Back office transformation.
• Lead, inspire and coach multi-disciplinary teams within Operational Excellence and across sector alignments (Go-to-Markets)
• Develop opportunities to work collaboratively across sector and service lines to deliver PA’s full capabilities to our clients. Geographically: UK and Northern Europe.
The right person:
If you have operated at Partner or director or equivalent level within a high calibre consultancy and have worked at C-suite level it will be highly desirable. You will have a good understanding of the issues facing the C-suite with regard to shared services or supply chain disaggregation.
Apply for Senior Management Consultants - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly